Attachment-Trauma Specific Interventions for Families: Integrative Protocol (IATP-C)
This 8 hour presentation will give you practical interventions you can use immediately. You will learn a common language of healing, interventions to regulate the mind and body and directly, yet gently, address trauma for the families in your practice.
Participants will be able to:
1. Identify the problem behaviors, early traumas, possible negative beliefs, and triggers using the history-taking checklist regarding a child client.
2. Identify 3 reminders for parents that can help parents become more attuned and supportive of the traumatized child
3. Identify 2 rationale for introducing the concept of “the smaller child within the child.”
4. Identify 3 questions to help parents and child understand and interrupt “the domino effect.”
5. Identify 2 errors that can change the written therapeutic story from therapeutic to non-therapeutic.
1 hour Conceptualization of Attachment Trauma through AIP Model and Overview of Integrative Model
1 hour Integrative Parenting Approach
1 hour Mindfulness/Recognizing the Smaller Child Within
1.5 hours Brainwork
1 hour Detective Work
1 hour Dominoes
1 hour Meltdowns
1 hour Therapeutic Story
1.5 hours Dissociation/Q & A
EMDRIA: Approval #01007-DL39
Refund policy: No refunds once registration is complete. Viewing policy: 1 year from registration for the course.